Your shopping cart is empty!
Plexr Plasma Eye Lifting
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
It is suitable for those with excess skin on the eyelids giving them a tired and aged look, but want to avoid eyelid surgery or a blepharoplasty procedure.
WHY CHOOSE PLEXR?
1. Plexr Plasma is dynamic – meaning that it allows the doctor to ask the patient to open and close their eyes during treatment, thus clearly showing which folds of the skin are still to be treated.
2. It is also non-ablative as it is performed without incision, without cutting, without removing fat and without altering the orbicularis muscle in the eyelids.
3. Plexr Plasma can tighten excess skin without a scalpel and with no surgery.
4. It is able to modify the eye crease and eye shape, and create improvements in the eye appearance.
5. It corrects asymmetry in the eye crease
The Plexr soft surgery can also be used for:
Plasma is actually the fourth state of matter, the other states being solid, liquid and gas. Plexr Plasma uses the ionization of gases in the air forming plasma. The plasma created forms a small electric arc that can treat skin surrounding the eye area without spreading unwanted heat to the surrounding skin, thus minimizing collateral skin damage.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The average treatment time is around 30 minutes but it will depend on what treatment you are having.
DOES IT HURT?
The treatment is performed using topical anaesthetic to minimize any discomfort but the treatment is virtually pain-free.
AM I SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
Plexr can be used for a wide range of ageing and skin concerns. It is a very safe treatment and is suitable for all skin types. As with any treatment, you will need to undergo a thorough consultation with doctor to see if this is the right solution for you.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME/RECOVERY TIME?
The advantage of Plexr is that it offers an alternative to surgery, which can be highly invasive, have associated risks and may involve prolonged downtime. There is minimal downtime associated with the treatment. You may have some swelling and redness in the area, which could last for 2 days. You will also get “crusting” of the skin in the treated area which should be gone within five to seven days but this could be concealed easily with a concealer foundation which will not stop you from going back to work, so the treatment could be done on Thursday or Friday and by Monday patient can cover the crusts by concealer and back to work as normal.
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
Plexr can provide dramatic results for a wide variety of skin concerns, it is considered to be the ONLY Non –surgical Blepharolplasty option. Results are visible after one treatment however some conditions may require two treatments to achieve the best results. The results you achieve are instant and permanent.
There are no products to list in this category.